I had a very nice surprise earlier this week. Elizabeth at Threads Books and Things passed on the Liebster Blog Award to five blogs including mine. Thank you Elizabeth! (Sorry, Elizabeth, I can't figure out how to insert the Liebster Award image) I am very new to the blogging world, I only began in January and my daughter Jen practically had to force me to get involved. I had been a lurker for quite some time and had passed on several of my favorite blogs to her. She showed me how to use Google Reader to receive blog notifications automatically, so now I have a constant flow of inspiring needleworkers and their projects. Of course, as you all know, this can be a good thing or a bad thing (for your pocketbook!).
This award is given to those bloggers who have less than 200 followers and has the following guidelines:
1. Thank my friend who gave me the award and link back to her blog.
2. Post the award on my blog.
3. Pass the blog award to five other bloggers.
4. List the bloggers I have passed the Liebster award on to and let them know by commenting on their blog.
5. Share five random facts about myself that people do not know about me.
Five random facts about me:
1. I love watching Dancing with the Stars and American Pickers! You can't find two shows that contrast with each other as much as these two do!
2. I love cars.............sports cars, old muscle cars and classy old Duesenbergs. I enjoy going to "Back the Fifties" in Minneapolis and the Barrett Jackson car auction in Phoenix, Arizona.
3. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 40 years.
4. I have two grown daughters...........one who does dog rescue and one who does needlework. They are both great fun!
5. I love needlwork, gardening and reading books.
The five blogs that I would like to pass this award to are:
1. Linda at Stitching in Suburbia
2. Marjo at A Southerner Under The Northern Lights
3. Natalie at Stitching 4 Joy
4. Dona at Bele Chere Needlework
5. Barb at Wicked Stitcher